Arie Gatton, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #137914
Supervised by Dr. Rebecca Bokoch, PsyD, MFT #101242
Employed by Anchor Children and Family Counseling, Inc.
I am passionate about helping individuals and families navigate the challenges of life to build strong, healthy relationships. With a deep understanding of human behavior and relationships, I am committed to helping my clients achieve their goals and create positive change in their lives. My education and training have provided me with a strong foundation in human development and family systems. I have extensive experience working with individuals and families in a variety of settings including community mental health, in-home, and schools. My approach to therapy is warm, empathetic and collaborative. I believe that every person has unique strengths and abilities, and I work to empower my clients to use these strengths to overcome their challenges. I utilize a variety of evidence-based practices, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Narrative Therapy to help my clients achieve their goals. Whether you are struggling with communication issues in your relationship, navigating a major life transition, or coping with a mental health condition, I am here to help. Together, we can work to improve your relationship, strengthen your resilience, and create a brighter future for you and your loved ones.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Psychology - Avila University
- Master of Arts (MA) in Marital and Family Therapy - Alliant International University
- Certificate of completion in Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT)
- Certificate of completion in California Cultures and the Social and Psychological Implications of Socioeconomic Position
- Individuals, couples, families, groups, parenting
- Anxiety, depression, ADHD, grief and loss, divorce and separation, major life events, relational issues, trauma
- LGBTQI+ aligned, culturally centered in humility, sex-positive
- 20 minute complimentary consultation
- $150 for a 50 minute session
*Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Arie to discuss.