Jade Rogers, AMFT
Associate Marriage and Family Therapist #123918
Supervised by Dr. Melissa Springstead Cahill, Psy.D, MFT #47113
Employed by Anchor Children and Family Counseling, Inc.
"Growth and change are possible for everyone, and today proves that you are taking a very brave first step in walking a more positive path to growth, well-being, and healing. I help to guide individuals, adolescents, couples, and families through relationship and mental health challenges and I am passionate in believing that growth and change are possible for everyone. I offer a supportive, interactive, and non-judgemental approach to therapy in which to help you deal with any and all issues that may be troubling you.
I have experience treating individuals, couples, and families that may be experiencing anxiety and panic disorders, depression, grief, addiction and substance abuse, relationship/marriage issues, sexual concerns/difficulties, eating disorders, personality disorders, trauma, PTSD, and fertility issues.
My goal is to help you get to a place of healing, acceptance, self-love, and healthy relationships, as well as help navigate you through life's challenges."
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Communication (Public Relations/Journalism emphasis) - California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Master of Science (MS) in Counseling (MFT and School Counseling emphasis) - California State University, Los Angeles
- Individuals, Couples, Families, and Groups
- Anxiety, Mood Disorders, Grief and Loss, Addiction, PTSD and other traumas, Personality Disorders, Eating Disorders, Body Dysmorphia, Sexual Concerns/Difficulties, Sexual Assault, Infertility, Relationship and Marriage Stress, and Brain Injuries
- Sex Positive, Racial Injustice Ally, LGBTQ+ Ally,
- 20 minute complimentary consultation
- $180 for a 50 minute session
**Limited sliding scale appointments available. Please contact Jade to discuss.